Location: Bay Area & Central Valley, CA
Date: September 10 – 15, 2017
Theme: Apply “whole measures” to study food systems and their relationship to natural resources and community and economic development.
To learn more about this U.S. Travel Seminar, click here.
Read News Announcement
How to Apply – Applications Closed
If you are interested in becoming a Seminar Scholar, please follow instructions below. Completed application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by May 15, 2017.
- Review the Tuition Fee Schedule
- Complete the Seminar Application
- Email completed application to email@example.com by May 15, 2017.
Accepted Seminar Scholars
After being accepted as a Seminar Scholar for the 2017 U.S. Travel Seminar to California, please complete and send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Background Form
- Liability Waiver
- Seminar Expectations and Code of Conduct
- Signed Tuition Fee Schedule
- Seminar Scholar Bio and Photo
- First (non-refundable) payment in the amount of $604 – this can be mailed to Leadership Wisconsin, 610 Langdon Street, Room 331, Madison, WI 53703
Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities or limitations should be made prior to the date of the program or activity for which it is needed. Please do so as early as possible prior to the program or activity so that proper arrangements can be made. Requests are kept confidential.