The LEADERSHIP WISCONSIN Signature Program’s Intended Outcomes are:
- Enhanced personal, interpersonal, organizational/group and community leadership skills in order to be more effective in current and future leadership roles.
- Increased confidence as leaders in order to take on formal and informal leadership roles ranging from elected office to community organizing at a grassroots level.
- Broadened understanding of local, state, national and global issues and how they are interconnected.
- Identification and/or refinement of a personal leadership passion and steps taken to positively impact the community.
- Expanded networks the increase influence and ability to accomplish things in the community and workplace.
- Increased capacity to lead diverse groups to address complex issues and develop inclusive solutions in a global world.
- Committed, knowledgeable, and skilled leaders that effectively facilitate collaborative, inclusive and innovative solutions to challenges facing organizations in Wisconsin.
- Leaders with the capacity to manage change in times of uncertainty.
- Networked leaders that expand access to ideas and resources for the organization.
- Multicultural and emotionally intelligent leaders that help organizations achieve their goals, mission and vision.
- A network of action-orientated leaders who work collaboratively to develop solutions and policy to address critical challenges.
- Catalysts for community action and grassroots efforts that create positive change.
- Networked leaders that expand access to ideas and resources for the community.
- Leaders who model civil discourse and community engagement/volunteerism.
- Positive change as a result of community impact initiatives.
- Increased social capital and capacity to develop additional community leaders.
Take 8.5 minutes to watch a video about Leadership Wisconsin: