Funded initially by a W. K. Kellogg grant, Leadership Wisconsin is a unique public and private partnership with a mission of developing leaders to strengthen communities. The Signature Program helps existing leaders build their capacity to lead by enhancing their skills, expanding their networks, and broadening their understanding of issues facing Wisconsin.
The Signature Program is made possible through financial support of alumni, University of Wisconsin-Extension, the Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation, the Wisconsin Counties Association and other individuals and organizations who believe in the value of investing in leaders who show initiative, listen intently, understand the breadth of perspective on issues, assume responsibility and exercise sound decision making.
If you are interested in supporting Leadership Wisconsin as we develop the leaders, consider a financial gift directly towards the Signature Program which would assist us in providing a high quality educational experience for all of the Group XVI Fellows. Also, consider investing in an individual Fellow by sponsoring a portion of their $7,500 tuition (you can do this by clicking on the Fellow’s photo on Meet the Fellows of Group XVI).
Learn More About Group XVI’s Seminar Experiences:
- Orientation (May 2-3, 2014)
- Foundational Leadership – Self (July 23-25, 2014)
- Leadership and Policy at the State Level (September 10-12, 2014)
- Foundational Leadership – Interpersonal & Community (November 5-7, 2014)
- Foundational Leadership – Community Issues Skills/Tools (January 14-16, 2015)
- Leadership and Policy at the National Level (April 11-17, 2015)
- Community Issues – Energy (June 24-26, 2015)
- Using a National Context to Understand Local Issues (September 20-25, 2015)
- Community Issues – Changing Demographics (November 4-6, 2015)
- International Orientation (November 6-7, 2015)
- Community Issues – Health Across the Lifespan (January 13-15, 2016)
- Using an International Context to Understand Local Issues (February/March 2016)
- Community Issues – Agriculture(May 13-15, 2016)
- Legacy of Leadership Celebration (July 16, 2016)