April 20th - May 4th, 2018
Wisconsin leaders are invited to join Leadership Wisconsin on our upcoming International Travel Seminar to Croatia as a Seminar Scholar. This exciting 15-day educational seminar is an opportunity for participants to study Croatia’s entrepreneurial leadership through turmoil and transition.Croatia Brochure
Forging Forward: Croatia’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Through Turmoil and Transition
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a Seminar Scholar, please follow instructions below. Completed application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by September 1, 2017.
- Review the Tuition Fee Schedule
- Complete the Seminar Application
- Email completed application to email@example.com by September 1, 2017.
Accepted Seminar Scholars
After being accepted as a Seminar Scholar for the 2018 International Travel Seminar to Croatia, please complete and send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Background Form (coming soon)
- Liability Waiver (coming soon)
- Seminar Expectations and Code of Conduct
- Signed Tuition Fee Schedule
- First (non-refundable) payment in the amount of $1,035 – this can be mailed to Leadership Wisconsin, 610 Langdon Street, Room 331, Madison, WI 53703
Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities or limitations should be made prior to the date of the program or activity for which it is needed. Please do so as early as possible prior to the program or activity so that proper arrangements can be made. Requests are kept confidential.